It is vital that you get the right advice from an experienced lawyer as early as you can. Criminal law is technical and complex. You are guilty of an offence or infringement only if all the technical requirements are satisfied to the legal standard of proof.
If you are guilty of an offence or infringement the proper management of a guilty plea at the right time can help you achieve a discount on sentence or penalty of up to 25%.
In some cases, even if you are guilty of an offence, a charge against you may be dismissed without criminal record on the making of a proper application.
Call and make an appointment with Nicholas Burke and get the right advice and guidance on:
- Social security fraud
- Robbery & Stealing
- Local Court, District Court & Supreme Court hearings and sentencing
- Committal hearings
- Bail hearings
- Common assault occasioning actual bodily harm/grievous bodily harm
- Recklessly inflict actual bodily harm/grievous bodily harm
- Malicious wounding
- Gun/weapons offences
- Sexual assaults
- Credit card fraud
- Proceeds of crime offences
- Theft/receiving offences
- Manslaughter/murder charges