It is vital that you get the right advice from an experienced lawyer as early as you can. The prospect of fruitful negotiations, early settlement and cost minimisation will all be enhanced.
Often, when one or both parties have become too upset or angry they can become closed – even to the right advice. Disputes that go down that road take a much bigger toll. They are unnecessarily costly and lengthy. They are emotionally draining and have an adverse impact on children.
Then there are times when being reasonable is just not enough, because your opponent is completely unreasonable. How do you know the difference between being fair and reasonable, on the one hand, and caving in to unfair demands, on the other?
Call and make an appointment with Nicholas Burke and get the right advice and guidance on:
- Family law property settlements
- Family Court and Federal Circuit Court representation
- Separation & divorce
- De facto relationship disputes and settlements
- Financial agreements
- Children and parenting disputes and settlements
- Parenting plans & Orders
- Family Court & Federal Circuit Court Orders
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders
- Property valuations
- Child support
- Superannuation splitting
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Relocation & recovery orders
- Spousal maintenance